Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Teisha's quilt

Teisha’s Quilt
On Friday I started to make a quilt with my Nanas help.  It took until Sunday to finish it.  It is pink and the backing is pink as well.  It was made out of an old dress that didn’t fit me.  I got the wadding from spotlight.  I made it for my favourite toy Lucy.  I was going to bring it in yesterday but I forgot.  There are some beautiful patterns on it and every corner of each square has a button on it.  It took me three days to make it.  I hope to make another one soon.  I was inspired by Sia and Genevieve’s grandma.  It is very special to me because it was the first quilt I ever made.  I didn’t put a tag that said who it was made by or the date because most quilts don’t have one.
My next project is to finish dad’s Santa scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment